Paulhan & Associés provides tailor-made solutions to each of its clients, from the entrepreneur to the international group, in France and abroad.
Paulhan & Associates provides a tailor-made solutions to each of its clients, from the entrepreneur to the international group, in France and abroad.
A national actor,
An international expertise.
For 30 years, Paulhan & Associés has been involved in business all around France, thanks to its offices in Paris and Lyon.
Paulhan & Associés has also created strong partnerships which guarantee to its clients a privileged relationship with foreign lawyers. They master the specificities of an international transaction through the European network "European Law Group" (ELG) gathering 14 countries and the global network "International Lawyers Group "(ILG) bringing together more than 30 countries.
The experience of Paulhan & Associés is particularly reknowned in areas such as:
Areas of expertise
- Transfer of control, transfer of businesses
- Fundraising, LBOs, shareholders agreements, management packages (stock options, BSPCE, free shares ...)
- Restructuring (mergers, contributions, spin-off ...)
- Representations and warranties agreement
- Shareholders litigation / litigation of business divestment
- Ad hoc mandate, conciliation, safeguarding, recovery and judicial liquidation
- Judicial assets auction sales
- Tax and wealth engineering (managers and family office)
- Domestic and international corporate tax
- Tax litigation
- Negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, profit-sharing agreements, PEE, collective agreements
- Layoffs and breakages
- Employees representation
- Restructuring and collective proceedings
- Secondment of employees, expatriates, impatriates
- Labour Court litigation
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts, distribution agreements, commercial agencies, franchises ...
- Assistance towards the competition authorities
- Pre-litigation, litigation and arbitration.
- Trademarks, patents, know-how, copyrights, software,
- Litigation of counterfeiting, unfair competition, parasitism
- Advice on real estate transactions ("off plan", leasing...)
- Hotel leases : negociation and litigation
- Commercial leases
- Property development, tourist residence and hotel transactions